From: Sandeep Kumar [mailto:sandkuma@cisco.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 12:41 PM
To: Hugo Haas; www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: D-AR006.1: DOS attacks

+1.
I would re-iterate that this WG should focus its energy on App-Level
Security (AuthN, AutZ, Non-Repudiation, Encryption, Confidentiality, etc.)
and not on Transport-Level. Nor should it focus on defining mechanisms and
means for
handling different security attacks. There are overall system-level issues
that
deal with such attacks.

sandeep