From: Nilo Mitra (EMX) [mailto:Nilo.Mitra@am1.ericsson.se]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 4:48 PM
To: 'www-ws-arch@w3.org'
Subject: REPOST: D0003 status

Suresh:

In view of today's clarification on D-AG0007, that D0007 is more about
ensuring that there be a well defined change management process by which the
architecture that we develop "today" can be updated as time progresses, I
propose that we leave D0003 as it is for the time being, and not try to
merge it with D0007. In turn, we should concentrate on ensuring that D0007
captures the above-mentioned nuance.
Comments?
Nilo