RE: D-AG004: Ensures platform independence

michael
good points,

well at least we are getting the traffic.

i will try to get a rewording on the goal,
the question here is how would that relate to the charter.
in a previous message it was stated that the goal was taken directly from
the charter

if we rewrite are we opening another can of worms ???

abbie