RE: Web Services Definition and XML

I am having a hard time understanding why this keeps coming up. As Dave
noted in detail, and as I have noted also, the charter is clear on this
subject. We don't really have any wiggle room here. Everybody here agreed on
the charter when they joined the group; let's move forward with XML and
URIs, and not belabor the obvious.

Requirements anyone?

Regards,

D-