RE: Web Service Definition [Was "Some Thoughts ..."]

Someday I'll remember that replyTo on W3C mailing lists is screwed up ;-)
... I sent this to Stephen a few minutes ago.

- James M Snell/Fresno/IBM
    Web services architecture and strategy
    Internet Emerging Technologies, IBM
    544.9035 TIE line
    559.587.1233 Office
    919.486.0077 Voice Mail
    jasnell@us.ibm.com
 Programming Web Services With SOAP, O'reilly & Associates, ISBN
0596000952

==
Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified,

do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you
go.
- Joshua 1:9
---------------------- Forwarded by James M Snell/Fresno/IBM on 03/01/2002 01:48 PM ---------------------------
   James M Snell                03/01/2002 01:44 PM