RE: Web Service Definition [Was "Some Thoughts ..."]

I've just been monitoring this conversation as much as possible, but I'd
like to just throw this comment out there.

A Web Service must be defined as having the properties that it can be
decribed and discovered.  Both the Web service and it's description must
be discoverable.

Here we have two requirements and part of a definition.

Requirement 1 ==> A Web service must be describable and discoverable
Requirement 2 ==> A Web service description must be discoverable
Definition ==> A Web service can be described and discovered.

- James M Snell/Fresno/IBM
    Web services architecture and strategy
    Internet Emerging Technologies, IBM
    544.9035 TIE line
    559.587.1233 Office
    919.486.0077 Voice Mail
    jasnell@us.ibm.com
 Programming Web Services With SOAP, O'reilly & Associates, ISBN
0596000952

==
Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified,

do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you
go.
- Joshua 1:9

Sent by:        www-ws-arch-request@w3.org