RE: REST vs. OMA (not SOAP)

This makes "mechanical"  sense to me in terms of manipulating resource
*representations*, but not in terms of actual *business processes*.
"Accepting an order" implies a lot of "functions" being called behind the
scenes -- databases updated, entries made in ERP systems, physical atoms
moved around warehouses and mailrooms.  It just seems like splitting very
fine theoretical hairs to say that this should be triggered by "applying a
diff" rather than "specifying a method" inside the POST body.