RE: [RTF] Behavior definition of Services - public discussion

These are very interesting use cases, and I must admit they cause me to
consider the priority of dynamic discovery and the possibility of exploting
semantic web technologies in a new light.

I'd repeat what someone else said: please see that these are captured in our
use cases document.  Of course, you'll still have to convince us that these
are not beyond the ability of current technology to solve :~)