RE: [hst] harvest list

Thanks for pitching in Suresh! I will put your name aside
ebXML.

Follow the links I sent Joel. Basically, we want to capture the
hard architectual elements of connectors and components, along
with descriptions of their roles and responsiblities. Also, we
want to try to capture any other architectural feature often
described in other 'views' of the architecture. From this I mean
things like MEPS, process models, etc. We/I am open to some
interpretation here, so grab what seems relevant to the ebXML
architecture. We will try to normalize after the harvesting is
completed.

Thanks again.

Mike