Re: Asynchronous WebServices

Hi Naresh,

I think it is reasonnable to expect that the XMLP WG will not produce any
other MEPs for SOAP 1.2. However, the framework for MEPs is quite open, and
so it is partly up to motivated individuals to provide additional MEPs.

Although it is reasonnable to discuss SOAP 1.2 and WSDL 1.2 issues here (and
elsewhere), you may wish to continue discussion intead here [1] for SOAP 1.2
and there [2] for WSDL 1.2. Unlike crossposting, this will help both WGs
track issues better.

With best regards,

Jean-Jacques.

[1] mailto:xml-dist-app@w3.org