RE: FW: draft findings on Unsafe Methods (whenToUseGet-7)

Sorry, I let my metaphor rule my rhetoric, as is my wont ;~)  I KNOW that
nobody is talking about "throwing out" HTTP. Many do argue that the
scalability of the web that allows Amazon, Google, eBay, etc. to flourish
comes from its essentially RESTful architecture.  THAT is what the "smart
SOAP routers and caches" would throw out in favor of an interesting,
plausible, but unproven alternative.