From: Hugo Haas [mailto:hugo@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 4:54 PM
To: Public W/S Arch
Subject: Re: DAG0012 Use Cases

Hi Suresh.

* Damodaran, Suresh <Suresh_Damodaran@stercomm.com> [2002-04-04 15:34-0600]
> Except for
> "DAG0012.10 must include versioning use case(s)"
> all others seem to be use cases for web services.
> Do we also want some use cases for the reference architecture itself?
> Such as:
>
> DAG0012.11 must include use cases for using reference architecture

Hmmm... What kind of use cases do you have in mind?

It seems to me that a use case for using reference architecture would
be an example of Web service technology, and I am not sure what it
would buy us.

What we want is an architecture addressing Web services needs, not
accomodating solutions for problems we have not defined yet.  Or maybe
I am off track here.

Regards,

Hugo

--