Re: D-AG0019 [RE: D-AG0007.1- defining reliable and stable WS ]

Ah, I was only looking in the draft reqts `doc.  Ok, yes, that sounds
pretty good, though I'm not sure that "stagger" best captures the
relationship between these features.  I think "bootstrap" is a better
term.

Thanks for the pointer, that's great.

MB