RE: Summary: D-AG0011

A-men, brother!

> If the TAG has excluded something from the web architectural
> principles, then I really don't think the wsawg ought to define that
> *thing* has being part of the web architecture.  That's not our job.

I see our job as to contribute a web services perspective to the TAG
discussions to ensure that the official "web architecture" covers our use
cases.

My attitude toward this issue is similar to my attitude toward the SW issue:
in the long run, we all hope that there is one architecture for the "web",
the "services web" and the "semantic web."  Unfortunately (or fortunately,
since it is fun to live in "interesting times") we don't have the luxury of
figuring this all out in the lab before it gets released to the world.  The
world is out there frantically experimenting with all this stuff, and our
job is to help sort it out.  We can try to figure out and convince one
another what the One True Web/SW/Services Architecture is (and I personally
tend to agree with most of what Mark Baker says on this subject), but we
have to do SOMETHING long before that has been specified (because that's
what the member companies setup  this  WG to do).