From: Mark Baker [mailto:distobj@acm.org]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 11:37 AM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: Summary: D-AG0009

All,

D-AG0009 hasn't received too much discussion, and certainly none that would
suggest any critical success factors.  So I'll take a stab at it here.

First, the original draft goal was;

"is aligned with the semantic web initiative at W3C and the overall existing
web architecture"

which, because of D-AG0011, we've trimmed down to;

"is aligned with the Semantic Web initiative at W3C"

My own view of the critical success factors for this goal would include;

1. Any meta data about any aspect of the Web services reference architecture
should be expressible with an RDF based language (such as RDF itself, RDF
Schema, DAML+OIL)

- a bit utopian, but that's what goals are for.  Related to WSDL's charter
directive to provide a mapping to RDF.

Hmm, what else .. that one seems to capture everything for me. Thoughts?