Re: March 11 telecon CANCELLED

At 1:15 +0100 3/9/04, Guus Schreiber wrote:
>There seems not to be enough material to warrant a telecon this
>Thursday, so we are cancelling it.
>
>FYI: the five WebOnt participants present at the W3C Tech Plenary
>last week in Cannes (Dan, Jos, Jeremy, Chris and myself) drank some
>champagne in celebration of our recommendation. Everything was
>enjoyable, except the price of the champagne (but who cares).
>We also had an interesting kick-off f2f of the SW Best Practices group, see
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/Overview.html
>
>for more info.
>
>Guus

Since I was unable to join Guus and the others in the Cannes
champagne (last minute travel problems), I will host a second WOWG
party (perhaps a 1st reunion :->) at the WWW conference in NYC...
--
Professor James Hendler			  http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  240-277-3388 (Cell)