  De : www-webont-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:www-webont-wg-request@w3.org]De
la part de Jim Hendler
  Envoye : mardi 10 fevrier 2004 19:56
  A : webont
  Cc : janet@w3.org
  Objet : Press on OWL releases - (keeping track)

  Folks-
   Google is catching up to the various releases and articles on OWL/RDF -
we even got slash-dotted [1] (congrats to Janet Daly!) -

  here's some of the stories I've seen so far:
   http://www.internetnews.com/infra/article.php/3310831

   http://news.com.com/2100-1032-5156243.html

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_vie
w&newsId=20040210005359&newsLang=en

  http://news.zdnet.co.uk/internet/webservices/0,39020378,39145906,00.htm

  and the Network Inference Press Release
    http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=62822

  Do me a favor - if any WG members know of other press releases and
articles that are online, let me know and I'll create a link page to make it
easier for you all to find all of them
   -JH

  [1] http://slashdot.org/articles/04/02/10/1527201.shtml?tid=126&tid=95
--