Re: [Fwd: Re: OWL WG comments on QA Documents]

Dom wrote:
> Thanks for your thoughtful and extensive comments [1] on the CR
> specifications of the QA Framework (QAF).  We are expediting and
> accelerating responses to your comments so that you may consider the

I hope we can manage to formally reply.

 > Your comments resulted in the queuing of 26 specific issues,
 >
 > CR-1:  http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/cr-issues#x1
 > consecutively through
 > CR-26:  http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/cr-issues#x26

I have looked through these individual issue resolutions, and they all
seem acceptable to me; I have also effectively withdrawn my further
personal comments on QAF.

Ideally we would review the planned new documents, but they will not be
available until after we have closed down.

 > At each of these issues, you will see the resolved closure by QAWG,
 > "Resolution".  To make a long story short, we pretty much agreed with
 > all of your comments, as stated in the resolution of CR-1:
 >
 > "The QA Framework is being redesigned for simplicity, clarity,
 > usefulness, and usability. There will be fewer documents, they will be
 > smaller and simpler, less authoritarian, and well syncrhonized with each
 > other. For details, see: f2f minutes [2], TP2004 presentation [3],  QAIG
 > announcement [4], and  W3C Chairs announcement [5].  For ongoing
 > implementation of resolution, see QAF status on QAWG home page."
 >
 > [2] http://www.w3.org/QA/2004/03/f2f-minutes#minutes-1pm
 > [3] http://www.w3.org/2004/Talks/tp2004-test-pc/
 > [4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2004Mar/0027.html
 > [5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2004JanMar/0100.html
 > (Member-only)

I would be happy to propose that we accept the QAWG's response to our
comments.

Jeremy