Re: loop free?

A loop is a technical term in graph theory for a cycle of length of one.

I personally find that the current text prohibits that with the words
"pair" and "undirected graph"  (most authors permit loops in directed
graphs and prohibit them in undirected graphs).

If we have a test case that includes a loop and is hence not in DL then
that will be adequately clear, and we can avoid textual change to S&AS.

 From the design point of view since the disjointWith does not allow loops,
it seems slightly cleaner to prohibit them for equivalentClass - it's
easier to code though without such a constraint.

Jeremy