Re: New tests in editors draft

I looked to the files with a browser and had no access problems
with the modifed/added files ie with

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/Manifest.rdf

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/I5.8/Manifest013
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/I5.8/consistent013

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/I5.8/Manifest014
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/I5.8/consistent014

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/I5.8/Manifest015
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/I5.8/consistent015

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/I5.8/Manifest016
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/I5.8/consistent016

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/SymmetricProperty/Manifest002
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/SymmetricProperty/premises002
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/SymmetricProperty/conclusions002

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/SymmetricProperty/Manifest003
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/SymmetricProperty/premises003
  (here I added the the missing first: namespace declaration)
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/SymmetricProperty/conclusions003

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/TransitiveProperty/Manifest002
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/TransitiveProperty/premises002
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/TransitiveProperty/conclusions002

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/Class/Manifest001
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/Class/conclusions001

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/Class/Manifest002
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/Class/premises002
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/Class/conclusions002

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/Class/Manifest003
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/Class/premises003
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/Class/conclusions003

Maybe there is another problem;
what exactly are your symptoms?

                      "Peter F.
                      Patel-Schneider"          To:       jjc@hpl.hp.com
                      <pfps@research.bel        cc:       www-webont-wg@w3.org
                      l-labs.com>               Subject:  Re: New tests in editors draft
                      Sent by:
                      www-webont-wg-requ
                      est@w3.org

                      2003-09-19 08:05
                      PM

My tool is not picking these tests up from
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/Manifest.rdf

peter