Re: rdfs:subClassOf on Annotation Properties for Dublin Core in OWL

This creates a weird situation that the WG should carefully consider (IMHO).

The ultimate idea is that the QName "dc:title" or "dc:source" should map
to a URI reference that presumably contains a definition, we hope in
OWL, but also perhaps a RDDL that points to an OWL.

So what are they? AnnotationProperties or regular Properties? I am not
sure that "dc:source" should always be an annotation property. What if
this property is attached to something other than an OWL class? Are you
saying that we should have multiple Dublic Core ontologies specific to
each class of things that they are being attached to? Perhaps, well then
we really do need a RDDL between a namespace URI and an OWL definition
so that we can switch between possibly 3 different ontologies (Lite, DL,
Full) for each QName/URIref.

I am worried that this is going to cause a whole host of
interoperability problems, and be downright confusing ( /me again
following the rule of thumb that if I am confused, other folks will
probably also be confused)

Perhaps we should forget AnnotationProperties and just say that OWL
DL/Lite ignores things attached to owl:Classes that it doesn't
understand -- i.e. just treat all unknown properties attached to an OWL
DL/Lite class as an annotation....