Re: description-logic208

Would you like me to change the test by deleting this part of the conclusion?
We could add a separate test with this part as a nonconclusion.
Any idea what the minimal premises are?

Is it worth comparing the test with the original DL 98 test (or is that oo
much of a pain)?

Presumably finding this part as a nonconclusion is done by finding a
tableau, so in principal we have a witness as to why the test is wrong.
I doubt you could make it small enough to be examined by hand ...

Jeremy