Are we there yet?

Jim, Guus, and everybody, hi from the airport shuttle via GPRS...

Sorry I didn't get my actions done. The one about turning Ian's rdf core 
review into tests especially... Please continue that one.

I didn't sync up with Sandro and Jim as well as I would have liked 
before todays call, so some thinking out loud in email...

Herman's point about details is well made, but I don't know if it merits 
a schedule delay at this point. I trust fold will give serious 
consideration before responding to the question about requesting PR.

If folks want more time to think about that question, I think perhaps 
there's time to put it by email or by a WBS form, giving everybody a few 
days or maybe a week to respond. As ling as the decision is made before 
1Dec, I suspect there's not much schedule impact. Hmmm... Maybe we need 
our request for PR sent by 1Dec.. Er... A week before that would be 
better... As I say, I haven't finished thinking it through.  Something 
to consider, Jim/Guus.

P.s. Jim, Guus, Sandro, I can be paged thru about 11am Central, when my 
flight for NRT leaves from ORD.
Dan Connolly, W3C

Received on Thursday, 13 November 2003 08:27:59 UTC