Re: editor's drafts, going forward

I'll try generating something and do a diff and see how close I can get to
what you've got, will give you a ping probably sometime next week as to
whether it is close enough.

If we are going to add or modify any tests during PR I will be
unconfortable using the REC style sheet in the test editors draft, in which
case I will revert to a PR sheet - this is fairly trivial (both ways) for me.

Jeremy