Re: QAF Ops Guidelines review action [LONG]

On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 17:16, ewallace@cme.nist.gov wrote:
> All,

> Jeremy and I have prepared:
> I) summary and general WebOnt positions on the QA Framework (see [QAF-INTRO]),
> II) a QA Operational Guidelines [QAF-OPS] Case Study document for OWL,
> III) specific comments on the [QAF-OPS] document family as used for this
> case study.
>
> We solicit working group review

thumbs up here.

I was surprised to read that our charter doesn't include testing
materials as a deliverable, but I double-checked, and you're
right, it doesn't. I think it's in the RDF Core charter.

A nit, mostly to provide evidence that I read the whole thing:

[...]
> One potential test contribution appeared to be discouraged by this (the
> handing of copyright to W3C). Offlist, the editor encouraged the submitter
> to suggest different terms, but that appears to have presented a hurdle,
> and not contribution or further discussion of IPR terms was had.

I think you meant "and no contribution or...".