Re: broken link in Overview: dl.kr.org

trying to go to http://dl.kr.org/
gives an alert in netscape 7.1  that says
dl.kr.org coult not be found.  please check the name and try again.

also, if you go to:
http://www.ida.liu.se/labs/iislab/people/patla/DL/
and try to click on the description logic index page   (from explorer)
i get the following error message:

  The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site
might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust
your browser settings.

Please try the following:

    * Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
    * If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that
      it is spelled correctly.
    * To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then
      click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings.
      The settings should match those provided by your local area
      network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
    * If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows
      can examine your network and automatically discover network
      connection settings.
      If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
      click Detect Network Settings <javascript:doNetDetect()>
    * Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help
      menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what
      strength security you have installed.
    * If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security
      settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click
      Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security
      section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
    * Click the Back <javascript:history.back(1)> button to try another
      link.

    Cannot find server or DNS Error
    Internet Explorer