Re: PR drafts

just received mail sent on thanksgiving  so i just did the things guus
pointed to today.
Frank had sent mail to guus over the holiday weekend so i do not know if
he did anything.

What i did was to take the latest draft - stored in the normal place -
http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/webont/OWLOverview.htm and made
updates in place so this version is now updated.  (I saved kept the sept
5 version in the normal naming scheme as well -
http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/webont/OWLOverviewSep52003.htm

and looked at guus' version at:
http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/public/owl-ref-proposed.html#References

and used his sotd  (updated appropriately for overview),
used his wording for the title, used his naming scheme for "this
version" line,
updated previous version to the cr spec,

and updated references with correct dates and added guus' references for
rdf/sml syntax, xml-schema2, ref concepts, ref schema, rdf semantics.

I got rid of the links to the CR-owl-xx documents except if they needed
to point to the older version (as in changes from the xx document).

if frank could do the automatic checking on it, that would be great.

I did not introduce any formatting changes - only changed text.

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Associate Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory