Re: Possible semantic bugs concerning domain and range

By the way, in case it wasn't clear, when I "spoke" in error below I was
still speaking for Pat...

-Chris

PS that's a :) in case you need it spelled out

Dr. Christopher A. Welty, Knowledge Structures Group
IBM Watson Research Center, 19 Skyline Dr.
Hawthorne, NY  10532     USA
Voice: +1 914.784.7055,  IBM T/L: 863.7055
Fax: +1 914.784.6078, Email: welty@us.ibm.com

Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Sent by: www-webont-wg-request@w3.org
09/30/2002 07:30 AM