Re: ISSUE 5.6 - daml:imports as magic syntax

Tim,

I believe that you have done it correctly. My personal opinion is that
when you refer to classes and properties in a foreign ontology without
importing it then technically you should not include the axioms from the
foreign ontology when reasoning. Of course, this is almost always an
error, or the result of someone like Dan who doesn't believe in imports.
So we may decide to be lenient on this one and say that there is an
implicit imports of any ontology that includes a class or property that
is referenced. I'm not wild about that idea, but could live with it.
Either way, we need to make the expected behavior clear in our
semantics.

Jeff