Re: WebOnt response to RDF docs (was Re: LANG: need to CLOSE Issue 5.6 Imports as magic syntax)

RDF Core is just about to publish a new version of this doc.
I suggest review effort at this stage is somewhat misspent, but would be
better after publication.

The section that is causing people grief is being actively edited - we are
trying to end up with something reasonable, needless to say. There is a
need that when you say something in RDF, you really have said something,
and the bits about how that interacts with saying something with terms that
are under other people's control is clearly tricky.

This section is intended to, in the final analysis, help the courts to
enforce contracts made using RDF expressions. I suspect we will be in need
of help.

Jeremy