Re: Layering on RDFS

Just for clarity the message was originally sent to my HP colleagues and so
reflects a greater attempt at clarity than I really percieve within the WG.
The paragraph you quote is my extrapolation from where the WG is currently
at, rather than my sense of where the WG is.

I think the complicated network within large owl, which you speak of, will
be largely unavoidable; because we don't have an implementation strategy
that permits all the features that everyone wants.

As I  indicated in the message, having large owl is a step forward because
it at least gives a common framework in which all these features are specified.

Jeremy