Re: Update Issued doc available

On Wed, 2002-10-16 at 11:47, Smith, Michael K wrote:

> As usual, at
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html

Thanks for the timely update...

> Let me know if I missed anything.

"Chairs noted that all issues marked RAISED are now OPEN."
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/ftf4#survey

So nothing should be 'raised' in the issues list.

Odd... for 4.5 InverseOf, the pointer into the
archive is off, for some reason. Pls update
it to...

Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:15:31 +0200
From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>
To: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
Subject: 4.5 InverseOf: a test case for mapping between ontologies]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002May/0267.html

Note we have some support for message-id based links
into the archive, which aren't vulnerable to the sort
of screw-up that happened there:
  http://www.w3.org/2002/02/mid/3CF625F3.67CAF741@swi.psy.uva.nl

While you're at it, make a link from the top
part of the issues list
to the WG home page, please.