ISSUE 15.24 if or iff - current state - propose to close

Jim wrote:

> Issue 15.24 if or iff properties
> (chair's note: Is this issue still alive?  If so, can someone propose a
close?)

My belief on the current state:

The RDF semantics gives rdfs:range and rdfs:domain "if" semantics.
The OWL semantics gives both of these and all the other property properties
"iff" semantics.

The RDF semantics explicitly permits OWL to make that change. "Semantic
extensions MAY strengthen the domain and range semantic conditions"

Thus:
- the two semantics together do propose a solution to this issue that meets
(my) preference of uniformity.

The desire for uniformity seemed to be the group consensus, I don't believe
there was a consensus on whether if or iff was better. Given that we have
text with "iff" I propose that we accept that.

Thus:

I propose that Issue 15.24 if or iff is addressed by the OWL Semantics
document.
I propose that we close this issue.

(Note there already are plenty of test cases, I don't think we need any
more).

Jeremy