Re: ADMIN: Agenda Nov 14, 2002 (coordination on 5.5 lists)

On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 18:46, Jim Hendler wrote:
[...]
> Issue 5.5 - List Syntax or Semantics (Updates Action, needs closure?)
>
> Jeremy's message plus follow-up:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Oct/0203.html
>
> Jim suggested that the action to the chairs (Guus and Jim) be withdrawn.
> The issue, if any, is not clear.  Dan opposed.  This action was reassigned
> to Dan Connolly.
> ACTION:   5.5 list syntax or semantics in RDF CORE, Semantic Web
> Coordination (Dan Connolly)  -- Done?
>      DanC message to SWCG
>      @@link (member only)

Actually, there's no reason to keep my message confidential,
so I put a copy in www-archive.

  anyone can say anything about anything... how about lists?
  From: Dan Connolly (connolly@w3.org)
  Date: Wed, Nov 13 2002
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2002Nov/0037.html

I don't expect the CG to do anything but stay tuned
unless/until RDFCore and WebOnt come to conflicting decisions
or want wider review or something.