Re: MT for imports (was: Re: Imports Proposal)

On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 11:08, dlm@ksl.Stanford.EDU wrote:
[...]
> So this message has two points:
> -  to reinforce the notion that cyclic imports will occur routinely.

agreed...

> - scaffolding systems allowing importing of ontologies have been available and in use for years.
> (some/many? of those such as ontolingua have been updated to support daml+oil imports).

Ontolingua does daml+oil imports? Is that something I can play with?
pointer to source code, installation instructions, web forms
to play with, whatever?

Do you have examples/test cases?

> We do not need more scaffolding built tin order to obtain usage data.

I trust you're speaking for yourself; I am not yet convinced.