Re: ADMIN: Update 3 of Minutes of July 25 Telecon

Thanks for the suggestion, Evan. What the minutes actually said was:

4) PROPOSAL TO CLOSE ISSUE 2.4  (oneOf)
Straw Poll: No objections. No abstentions. PROPOSAL PASSES. Issue is
CLOSED.
STATUS: RESOLVED.

Evan Wallace wrote:

> One comment on the minutes:
>
> Item 4 states that issue 2.4 was resolved, but I can't figure
> out what resolution was chosen from the text under this item
> in the minutes.  The Issue document says that the resolution
> was "Include ONEOF in OWL.  See telecon minutes" !  Can we
> please add a line to the minutes which reads:
>   RESOLUTION:  Include ONEOF in OWL.
>
> IMHO this is a good pattern to follow whenever we resolve
> other issues in telecons.
>
> -Evan

Dr. Leo Obrst  The MITRE Corporation
mailto:lobrst@mitre.org Intelligent Information Management/Exploitation
Voice: 703-883-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S W640
Fax: 703-883-1379       McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA