Re: ISSUE: enumeration classes (2.4)

Do you mean to raise a new issue?

This looks an awful lot like an existing one...
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html#I2.4-Enumerated-Classes

On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 11:00, ruediger.klein@daimlerchrysler.com wrote:

> is there a chance to have enumeration classes already in OWL lite?

yes, there's a chance; in fact, they're in DAML+OIL, so unless
we decide to remove them, we will have them.

> I think they
> are quite common and easy to understand. The inferences they will be used in
> are typically quite simple

There's quite a bit of subtlety there; see, for example, the
peopleKey test case I discussed in...

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Jul/0132.html