Re: requirements document comment

Hi Deb,

A short acknowledgements section would be a good idea, but unfortunately
the second release of the requirements doc has already been officially
published. By W3C policy, I cannot make changes without releasing a new
version. If you like, I'll make a note to add this if there is ever a
third release. Since I can't possibly remember who contributed what,
anyone who feels they desrve some credit for contributing use cases or
requirements should send an e-mail to me. Thanks!

Jeff