Re: QSD description for DAV:contains in DAV:basicsearchschema

Javier Godoy wrote:

> Yes, it is an elegant solution because it is unambiguous and it is quite
> diffent from positional operand-* elements, making clear that it applies to
> the element as a whole. The new wording in section 5.19.8 seems OK for me.
>
> Note that text below the example in 5.19.9 should be modified. Currently it
> says "Of the optional DAV operators, DAV:is-defined and DAV:like are
> supported". DAV:contains was added in the latest revision.

Yep. And, as a matter of fact, DAV:is-defined was made required long ago.

> Besides, I think the attribute declaration in section 5.19.1 must include
> an attribute default, for conformance with W3C REC-xml-20060816
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml-20060816/#attdecls
>
> <!ATTLIST opdesc             allow-pcdata (yes|no) "no" >

Good catch. We have that in more places.

I prefer to make it #IMPLIED though, as this avoids having the XML
Infoset depend on whether the parser used validation or not.

BR, Julian