more preconditions?, was: draft-reschke-webdav-search-15.txt - draft-reschke-webdav-search-latest.txt

Hi,

FYI: I discussed whether SEARCH should try to specify precondition names
for every case where a query would be rejected. We seem to agree that
there's currently not sufficient interest to do so, but that we should
mention in the "Future Extensions" appendix.

BR, Julian