Scope definition, Re: SEARCH by last path segment

Wallmer, Martin wrote:
> Another little thing (came from our documentation person):
>
>                   When the scope is a collection, if DAV:depth is "0",
>                   the search includes
>                   only the collection.
>
> perhaps better
>
>                   When the scope is a collection and DAV:depth is "0",
>                   the search includes
>                   only the collection.

Not convinced. The issue is that the paragraph continues...

"When the scope is a collection, if DAV:depth is "0", the search
includes only the collection. When it is "1", the search includes the
(toplevel) members of the collection. When it is "infinity", the search
includes all recursive members of the collection. When the scope is not
a collection, the depth is ignored and the search applies just to the
resource itself."

and the statement "When the scope is a collection" applies to the
following two sentences as well. Maybe starting a new paragraph before
the last sentence is all we need?

Julian