RE: draft-reschke-webdav-search-05 - a few questions on the draft

Agreed. I think it would be beneficial to make it optional rather than
preculde it totally.

The other maybe goes into the nice to have list :)

prakash

>From: "Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
>To: "yamuna prakash" <yamunap@hotmail.com>,
><julian.reschke@gmx.de>,<www-webdav-dasl@w3.org>
>Subject: RE: draft-reschke-webdav-search-05 - a few questions on the draft

Three simple steps. They guarantee your safety.
http://server1.msn.co.in/features/general/SMBvirus/index.asp Protect
yourself against the SMB.EXE virus.