RE: draft-reschke-webdav-search-05 - a few questions on the draft

Thanks Julian.

Your responses were very helpful. I would be curious to know what other
issues you forsee with multiple scopes.

I had one final question on this issue. From what I have heard so far, it
seems like URIs of different schemes (basically ftp, http, etc) are issues.
In which case I am wondering if there is any issue if all the URIs are of a
particular scheme lets say http?

i.e would there be issues if the SEARCH arbiter was asked to search in the
scope of http://www.cnn.com and http://news.bbc.co.uk ?

In one of your mails you mentioned that I should make a proposal for section
5.4. I was hoping you could provide me some pointers on how I go about doing
this.

thanks,
prakash

>From: "Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
>To: "yamuna prakash" <yamunap@hotmail.com>,
><julian.reschke@gmx.de>,<www-webdav-dasl@w3.org>
>Subject: RE: draft-reschke-webdav-search-05 - a few questions on the draft

Three simple steps. They guarantee your safety.
http://server1.msn.co.in/features/general/SMBvirus/index.asp Protect
yourself against the SMB.EXE virus.