Re: Relationship between scopes and version histories

I would like to put forth the following:

If a server that doesn't support Delta-V recieves a client query that
specifies <d:include-versions/> it SHOULD honor the request as if
<d:include-versions/> wasn't specified.

The logic is that if a server has a version (the only version) of a resource
in the query scope then it can easily include all the versions it knows
about. This approach will lessen the number of round trips needed to get a
successful response. The implementation is simple and shouldn't break
existing servers.

Am I missing something?

Elias