Re: Proposed resolution for issue "score-pseudo-property"

I agree that the spec should mention something about the intended
interaction between DAV:nresults and DAV:score. The most straightforward
approach would be to state that the server MUST follow the expected
behavior. As much as I'd like to move the sorting cycles from the server
to the client, there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to do this while
still allowing truncated result sets. The fact that a server may
truncate the result set of a SEARCH, without the client explicitly
asking it to do so, leads me to believe that sorting is an inherently
server-side activity.

Elias