RE: QSD

I don't have time this week to read the draft.  It may well meet the need I
articulated.  However, is anybody besides me disturbed by the fact that this
property which refers to all properties is indistinguishable from a
property?  That seems error prone to me.

HTTP/DAV has other instances of needing to refer to "any" instead of a
specific thing, and * is more typically used for that.  For example, in
	OPTIONS * HTTP/1.1
the * refers to the server as a whole and not any resource in particular.
Should we use * instead of something which looks like a valid prop name?

Lisa