Re: Quick DASL check

At 02:14 PM 1/13/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi Jim,
>
>Quick status check -- I'm assuming you're still willing and able to be the
>editor of the DASL protocol specification.  Is this correct?

Well, I am *an* editor.  Did you mean chairperson?  Does Alex no longer
want this job?

>Also, what are your thoughts on what is needed to produce a new draft?

I can't give you a high quality answer immediately, but the short story is
that i think there are  roughly six open issues that deserve some
discussion.  there are others that I am inclined to just decide myself
without further discussion with the other official authors of the spec,
since they all seem to be too busy to do any work on DASL.