Re: scXML recommendation (http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/REC-scxml-20150901/) §3.12.1

Pascal,
   You are correct that the sentence doesn't make sense as it stands,
and that the second occurrence of 'error.send' should be partially
capitalized.  The sentence should be:

"...but would not match events named /"errors.my.custom",
"errorhandler.mistake", "errOr.send" or "foobar".
/
(Ah, the evils of automatic spelling correction.)  Thanks for catching
this.  We are creating an errata document and will add it.

- Jim

//