Re: [SCXML] IRP test579 and test580 produce invalid xpath syntax

On 2014-11-10 15:00, Jim Barnett wrote:
> Ate,
>    You're right that this doesn't work in XPath.  My only question is whether we
> should change the txml or the XPAth xslt file.  The XPatth definition of
> conf:idVal could insert the single '=' in place of the '=='.  This would leave
> the ECMA tests untouched  (and I remember some strong opinions about whether to
> use '=' or '==' in ECMA.)

There are many other tests, like for example test147, having the same type of
condition check like 'conf:idVal="1=1"'.
So I'd say we either change the txml for 579 and 580 accordingly, or else change
all the other txml files.
Seems like an easy choice to me :)

> The XPath tests haven't been run in a couple of years.  We've made a number of
> changes to the tests since then, so I think it's likely that you will find other
> problems as well.

OK, thanks for the heads up.
I thought there were other implementations (like uscxml?) also supporting xpath?

Ate