Re: Missing SCXML Test Coverage

I've updated test354 and added test288, which tests that you can assign
via inline content.  I've changed my mind about adding a companion test
to test487, though, because I think it's  impossible to do.  test487 is
supposed to test that assignment of an illegal value  to a location in
the datamodel results in an error.  But I don't think that there's much
of anything that we can specify inline that would  be illegal, since the
value can always be interpreted as a string.  In fact, test487 doesn't
really test what it's supposed to, since it doesn't try to assign an
illegal _value_.  Instead it evaluates an illegal _expression_ and test
that that causes an error.  (So it's likely that it's the expression
evaluation that causes the error, not the subsequent assignment.)  But
I'll leave test487 as it is for the time being, since it's worth testing
that case anyways.

- Jim

--
Jim Barnett